Ways to improve my resume
What soft skills should be listed in a nursing resume?
What technical and/or clinical skills should be listed in a nursing resume?
Should I include only nursing jobs?
How do I explain a break I took from the industry?
How can you include certifications or courses currently being completed?
Should temporary nursing jobs be listed?
Recently graduated Registered Nurse (RN) seeking to apply skills and knowledge base in a nursing role within an established hospital. Ability to handle a range of medical situations and emergencies, with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Passionate about serving people, and possessing exceptional interpersonal skills to interact with patients and families effectively.
- Care Plan Development
- Health and Wellness Awareness
- IV Drug Therapy Management
- Mentorship and Training
- Medication Administration
- Symptom Assessment
- Critical Thinking
- Bedside Monitoring
Registered Nurse, State of Florida, License #RN8794653
Basic Life Support Certification, 2018
First Aid CPR Certificate, 2018
Coursework in Pediatrics, Acute Care, Rehabilitative Care, Diabetes Management
- Recorded 150 hours of clinical work as part of senior practicum in Acute Care
- Collaborated with cross-functional healthcare professionals to plan and execute treatments
- Administered blood and intravenous transfusions while vigilantly monitoring patient reactions
- Discussed all illnesses and best practices in a sensitive manner with patients and families
- Recognized by staff for excellent work ethic and decision-making under pressure
- Tutored students in various core biology topics to enhance their understanding of key concepts
- Designed the weekly lesson plan and overall curriculum in conjunction with the Professor
- Garnered widespread participation from the class in weekly tutorial sessions
- Graded assignments, exams and quizzes and entered scores accurately in the database
- Held office hours for students, taking the initiative to work in one-on-one sessions with them