Ways to improve my resume
What skills should I put on my customer service resume?
What do I include on a customer service resume if I have no experience?
What should you include in a customer service resume summary?
What are popular titles for customer service jobs?
What do customer service employers look for in a resume?
What companies have customer service jobs?
How long should a customer service resume be?
Do I need to include references on my resume?
Customer Service Representative with two years of experience in the technology and retail industries. Proven expert at helping customers by finding creative solutions. Passionate about providing stellar service. Known for being organized and a strong team player.
|Written and Verbal Communication||Advanced|
|Stocking and Inventory||Advanced|
As a Customer Service Specialist with Apple, works at a high-volume retail location.
- Assists an average of 30 customers per shift.
- Engages with guests to uncover their problems and needs.
- Suggests products and solutions that are within budget.
- Thoroughly examines phones, laptops, and other devices to troubleshoot issues.
- Promptly informs management of trending hardware and software defects.
As a Customer Service Specialist at Forever 21, worked the retail floor at a busy mall location.
- Worked on a team of five to help ~250 customers per shift.
- Quickly processed customer credit card and cash payments.
- Assisted customers with finding a certain clothing size or style.
- Suggested accessory options to create beautiful head-to-toe outfits.
- Stocked and organized shelves with new inventory.