1605 Mary Drive
I have worked 25 plus years in management/customer services. My experience in the hotel industry and with a non profit conservation organization will enable me to bring a full range of skills and knowledge to the customer service position advertised. I am a self-starter, dependable and am skilled in handling customer complaints and working with people in all levels of the customer service industry.I work well in a group as well as alone. I have supervised and worked as a customer service personnel.
Customer Service position to utilized over 25 years of experience.
May 1992– April 2009: Volunteer Service Coordinator
Ducks Unlimited, Inc. , Memphis, TN, United States
My duites were to assist with National volunteer prospect notification and management
• Maintain volunteer records/files
• Solicit magazine ad
• Enter committee rosters in system
• Assist with National Leadership Conference responsibilities
• Assist with National Recognition and Award responsibilities
• Assist with maintenance of the volunteer web-site
• Support the Waterfowl Hunters Party program with web postings, on-line ticket sales, and e-blasts
• Conducted background checks on volunteers involved in youth activities
. Point of contact for Volunteer Questions from
August 1977– January 1992: Customer Service Manager
Holiday Inn Reservation Center, Memphis, TN, United States
Manage the operation of the reservation center.
January 1990 State Technical Community College, Memphis, United States, TN
qualification State Technical Community College, status Enrolled, grade
I enjoy coaching a Tee Ball team and walking..
English – Conversational