Elizabeth Godoy114 East 81st St, Los Angeles CA, 90003
To obtain a position in Medical Billing or Customer Service Representative where 10 years of general office administration and current professional certification would be value.
- Microsoft Software
- Typing Speed: 65 wpm
- 10-key machine (by touch)
- Medical Billing& Health Claims Examiner
- Medical Terminology
- ICD-9/CPT Coding
- Medical Insurance Procedures
- Eligibility Verification
- Medisoft and Soft Aid
- Bilingual/ Spanish
October 2005– March 2010: Customer Service Representative
Ukay Delivery Service, Carson, CA, United States
Collaborate with Customer Care Manager to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction. Provide employees with tools to maintain and increase service levels to both internal and external customers. Work closely with other departments to promote sales contests, clarify information, and distribute reports. Gather, analyze, and report daily/weekly/monthly sales and service statistics.
• Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures.
• Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product-awareness program.
• Enhanced employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and motivational strategies.
• Received outstanding positive comments from team members on employee reviews, as well as exceptional feedback from senior management.
October 2003– March 2005: Customer Service Representative
Testimonial Community Love Center, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Recruited to provide top-notch service to both internal and external customers. Assisted Training Manager in creating and updating training materials. Professionally calling clients and answered telephones.
• Selected to coach and mentor new customer service representatives for opening of new call center.
• Achieved perfect score on all phone monitors throughout tenure.
• Received Customer Service Award for outstanding track record of positive customer feedback.
May 2002– June 2003: Medical Billing
Work Injury Network, Paramount, CA, United States
Interfaced with customers to identify needs, field questions, and facilitate billing reviewing. Provided medical information, completed monetary transactions, and resolved issues as needed. Coached and mentored new employees in customer-service processes and company policies.
• Played key role in reducing labor costs by recommending staff scheduling changes.
• Received numerous accolades from senior management for consistently providing excellent service and tactfully resolving sensitive issues.
• Additional responsibilities included claim analysis, insurance payments and collections.
July 2002– August 2003: Medical Billing/ Admissions Representative
Gendarme Institute , Pico Rivera, CA, United States
Investigated and resolved customer concerns in collaboration with respective agency and other departments. Prepared written responses to Department of Insurance inquiries. Provided measurement on volume and trends to determine agency education needs and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
• Participated in implementing new paperless process, resulting in streamlined operations.
• Dramatically enhanced customer-satisfaction ratings by expediting all claims and ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
May 1995– November 2001: Data Entry Clerk
Nothing To Wear Inc., Torrance, CA, United States
Kept track of received data and source documents, prepared and sorted source documents, and identified and interpreted data to be entered.
Contacted originators of source documents in order to resolve questions or inconsistencies.
Responsibilities also included: Entering alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, making necessary corrections to information entered, compiling, sorting, and verifying accuracy of data to be entered, reviewing error reports and providing routine office support such as making copies, faxing, answering phones, preparing correspondence for mailing, and delivering and picking up correspondence.
June 2003: Career Colleges of America, South Gate, United States, CA
qualification Medical Billing Program, status Graduated
December 2003: Maxine Water Employment Preparation Center, Los Angeles, United States, CA
qualification Computer Literacy, status Graduated
November 1993: Monterey High School, Burbank, United States, CA
qualification General Education, status Graduated
May 1991: First Interstate Bank, Los Angeles, United States, CA
qualification Proof Machine Operator, status Graduated