Archive for the ‘Interview Tips’ Category
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010
Job Interview Tips – Before, During and After
- Prior to your interview practice with a friend or parent – this will help prepare you.
- Dress appropriately, is the dress environment formal or casual? Know in advance.
- Arrive early – give yourself plenty of time to collect your thoughts and relax.
- Do not drink coffee prior to, or chew gum during, the interview.
- Walk into the interview feeling confident and start with a firm handshake.